Friday, May 8, 2015

Latest projects

Not productive as before but I did some things for Easter (yes yes I'm late to talk about it!!) and other things. Right now I enjoy to work with fabric and lace, I got a stock of antique french lace and it's just a pleasure to use it !
I am not just doing personal things but work on a stock for the shop I have just opened on Zibbet!
Hoping it's going to work well, it's about handmade items and lolita fashion mostly =)
I'll be back on the subject but for now there is the pictures of my latest things:

Altered cardboard egg:

The first time I altered an egg and I like it, wanted to try for a while.



An altered egg box, first try too, a mix of vintage and shabby:



And with the part of the carboard egg I cut, I did a spring configuration to fix on a wall:


And here is a fabric and lace vintage book, I like how it turned and the messy aspect =)





And for finish I made a book to store my lace pages, the pages inside are not all from me, just two of them, the other ones are from my friends Debbie and Terry and the chunky charms made by Debbie too.
I want to do another book like this with pages from other artists so swaps are welcome !




Pages from friends:



No comments:

Post a Comment